Allan Gardens Conservatory
Category: Featured Public Gardens and Garden Festivals
Location: 19 Horticultural Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada

This botanical jewel, set in one of Toronto’s oldest parks, is comprised of six greenhouses covering 16,000 sq. ft. of beautiful plants from around the world. The permanent botanical collection of exotic plants is supplemented throughout the year with colourful, award-winning flower shows in Spring, Easter, Summer, Fall and at Christmas. The centrepiece of Allan Gardens is an historic, cast-iron and glass dome known as ‘The Palm House’. Originally built in 1910, the conservatory is in the middle of Allan Gardens, the five-acre parcel of land donated in 1858 to the City of Toronto by George William Allan, a prominent local politician and cultural leader.

Visit Website

Visit our website